Fastenal Europe would like to invite ambitious, hard-working individuals to apply for the position of Store Operations Manager in Desio. Applicants should be able to bring new ideas and improvements to business practices, work well both independently and as part of a team, and show respect to co-workers, customers, vendors, and visitors in the workplace.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown from a single store to nearly 2,700 locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, that typically doubles in size every four to five years, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.
Working as a Store Operations Manager, you must have a strong interest in customer service and operations and enjoy working in a fast-paced challenging environment. In a certain time frame you will get the chance to move into a true leadership and sales role based on your skills and performance.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inventory management: Receiving and shipping of products; packing orders
- Managing and developing warehouse staff
- Controlling and checking warehouse equipment and devices
- Quality management of our procedures, service and products; non-conformity control
- Improve and develop existing and new procedure to make warehouse operations more efficient
- In charge of health and safety concerns at warehouse
Our most successful Fastenal employees live and work by the following 4 cultural values:
Ambition – Innovation – Integrity – Teamwork
- Good communications skills; language skills: Italian & English
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a team environment
- Strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities
- Strong computer skills and math aptitude
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 75lbs
- A valid driver's license and the ability to meet our driving record requirements; forklift driver license is being considered as a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A diverse and challenging position with room for own input and initiative
- A career within a fast moving and growing organization
- Working in an international environment
- Motivating and competitive salary
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your application to Giandomenico Desideri | Onsite Manager Desio.